Kentucky Office of Highway Safety (KOHS)
Memory Lane was created to give families and friends a way to honor those killed in a motor vehicle crash in Kentucky. These memorials tell real-life stories for educational purposes. Memory Lane also provides families and friends with an alternative to roadside memorials.
Only immediate family (spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, child) may create a memorial.
We want to make sure that you are an immediate family member and that what you submit is appropriate. We ask for your information to verify the submission and ensure that the Memorial is attributed to you.
At the bottom of the Memorial there is a section entitled “Add a Message of Remembrance”. You may comment there.
Memorials and comments are reviewed prior to being posted on Memory Lane. The review process can take up to 10 business days. If denied, an explanation will be given and there will be an opportunity to resubmit.
If you see inappropriate content, please notify us by clicking the envelope icon in the top righthand corner of the website. KOHS reserves the right to refuse a Memory Lane post for any reason including, but not limited to:
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity including suggestive spellings
- Threats, hate speech, or personal attacks
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Defamation or discrimination against any person, community, or organization
- Solicitation, advertisement or spam
- Political or commercial endorsement or opposition
- Copyright infringement
- Promotion of an illegal activity